May 13, 2010

St. George / Dustin graduation

Last weekend we all went down to the beautiful St. George. It was a busy weekend but we still had SO much fun. Uncle Dustin (aka. bob-bob) graduated from Dixie with his bachelors. GO DUS!!! We had a fun picnic at the park the day of his graduation. Here are some of the pictures and videos:

He's the 3rd name they call...

"What, there's nothing inside?!?" haha...
I think secretly one of his classes was to learn all the cool disney songs because those two little girls just adore him. They laugh at every word out of his mouth (especially when he sings the hot dog song).

Anytime you ask Kels to say something she screams. I don't know why. She just doesn't like to cooperate. Usually this applies when you ask her to talk on the phone. Here's the card that Kels (& my mom) made me for mothers day. Prime example & I love it!!!

What a fun vacation.


No comments: