
I know I've talked about what a picky eater Kels is. We have serious battles over food. The other day I got her a grilled cheese sandwich and she wouldn't even try a bite. A GRILLED CHEESE! I mean seriously! What kid doesn't like grilled cheese sandwiches?!? I finally got her to try a bite but she acted like it was the end of the world. Then she claimed that she liked it but wouldn't try another bite. URG! So then I was feeling bad and wanted her to eat something so I poured her a bowl of cereal. She's had captain crunch MANY times before and likes it but when I checked on her this is what she had done...
It reminds me of this post that was almost exactly 2 years ago (click here) except she did the opposite. Silly girl. I never know what to expect.I finally got a video of Kelsie doing the moonwalk. She still loves Michael Jackson. One of our favorite weekend activities is watching This Is It. Such a great documentary on what would have been an amazing show!
No comments:
Post a Comment