Kelsie says the funniest things. I love how her little mind works and things she thinks about. Here are some things she has said or done lately that have really cracked me up.
** Last week Kels announced very loudly that the sacrament water tasted like chicken. I almost had to go out I was laughing so hard. Whatever, goofy kid!
** I had to take a picture of the TV when this came on. Its from Aladdin and Kels is POSITIVE that the discount fertilizer is actually chocolate ice cream. Also, if you ask her what color her hair is, she'll tell you its chocolate.
** Last week Kels announced very loudly that the sacrament water tasted like chicken. I almost had to go out I was laughing so hard. Whatever, goofy kid!
** I had to take a picture of the TV when this came on. Its from Aladdin and Kels is POSITIVE that the discount fertilizer is actually chocolate ice cream. Also, if you ask her what color her hair is, she'll tell you its chocolate.
** I have had a recurring thought/worry about Kels opening our front door and taking off without me realizing it. She's definitely an outside girl and our door isn't one that stays open. It closes if you're not holding it and locks behind you. Trust me, I've locked myself out unintentionally several times. I thought about having a chain installed at the top of the door but that's ugly and it would mean drilling permanent holes in the wall and door. Ugh! A friend of mine suggested the plastic door handle covers. I went and purchased one and wahlah, its exactly what we needed. The day I put it on, my mom was in town. We were getting ready to run some errands. Kels ran to the door and tried unsuccessfully to get it open. She stood there confused and said to my mom in the most perplexing voice "Gram, I think I need a boost... but I'm really not sure".
** Kels still loves to watch Strawberry Shortcake. The picture below is of Strawberry and her 2 pets, Custard & Pupcake. If you ask Kelsie what her cat's name is, she will tell you its "puscurd".
** This guys name is "pokoweeze".
** Kelsie is a pill at the movie theater. Its usually too long for her 3 year old body to hold still. But somehow we managed to see Tangled in the theater TWICE. And now we own the DVD. I ALMOST have it memorized.
I LOVE this picture. Go Rapunzel! If this movie teaches my kid that it is ok to hit boys in the head with frying pans then I love it even more. :) Just kidding. Seriously though. Here's a little Disney trivia for you. Mr Flynn Rider is the first disney character to have facial hair. I think he sports the goatee quite well.
This is my very very VERY favoritest thing that Kelsie says. I don't know why but she has said this since the very first time we saw it and still says it now. Usually she screams it at the top of her lungs. "PUPUNZEL, COME OUT YOUR HAIR!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment