We spent Mothers Day in Roosevelt this year and loved every minute of it. 
My mom took the girls and let them each pick out some flowers for Brittany & I. I think she was actually hoping they would pick something different but they are both pretty opinionated and super proud of the flowers they picked. Then we got spoiled with other gifts.


The girls made Brittany, Gram & I all candy dishes at Gay's. So cute!!!

We bought my mom a new kitchen faucet. Her previous one was awful! Dustin & I were sure with all our previous plumbing experience (extreme sarcasm) that we could install it. We had to call my dad to help once but other that that we did it, and it rocks!!!




My mom took the girls and let them each pick out some flowers for Brittany & I. I think she was actually hoping they would pick something different but they are both pretty opinionated and super proud of the flowers they picked. Then we got spoiled with other gifts.

The girls made Brittany, Gram & I all candy dishes at Gay's. So cute!!!
We bought my mom a new kitchen faucet. Her previous one was awful! Dustin & I were sure with all our previous plumbing experience (extreme sarcasm) that we could install it. We had to call my dad to help once but other that that we did it, and it rocks!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment