May 26, 2009

She's pretty pissed at me...

Last night was one of the funnest concerts I've ever been to. It was definitely a much needed girls night out. Me, Brittany, my mom, auntie Steph and cousins Rachel & Emily all went to see No Doubt. Paramore opened and they were super good live and then No Doubt followed which was so amazing! Read the review here. It was virtually impossible to sit during the concert. They played all my favorite songs but I think the best part of the night was when Gwen brought her son Kingston on stage so we could all sing happy birthday to him. He is so cute! Check it out here. Then after they took him off stage we got to watch him rock out before bed time. Ohh, even a 3 year old couldn't help but to jump and dance!
At one point I looked over at Rachel (who is major prego) and she was holding on to her belly and jumping up and down. It was hilarious. After the show I asked her how her baby was doing and she replied with "she's pretty pissed at me right now". Rae- you're the best and I'm pretty sure little Londyn was excited- not mad. :) I'm so glad we all went!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awsome recap of the night. It was amazing! Thanks for hooking us up with the perfect seats, Linds. :-) Great memories...Love No Doubt - Love you all!

Nicole said...

you guys are crazy, i love it :)