As soon as the girls heard that Papa Don was coming over, they window stalked and waited. Kels has to do everything Kailee does...



This only lasted until Kailee leaned over and smacked her head on the window. Then in shock she stood up so fast she lost her balance and almost fell backwards. Good thing Super Auntie Linds was there to catch her!
What does she do to repay me???
Today as I was taking the girls to Gay's house I realized that all 3 of us were wearing purple shirts. I looked back at Kailee and said "oh, we're all twinners". She must have thought that I said something else because she corrected me and said "no, I'm winner & your loser". How Rude!!! Way to start out a day! Try having your 2 year old niece call you a loser... Man, she cracks me up!

1 comment:
Oh my Heck!!! That is hilarious Linds!! She has such a personality, too funny!!
Post a Comment