Our daily grind:
We love to color with sidewalk chalk. My sidewalk is so colorful and beautiful. Thanks to Kels.Kels loves wearing her princess crown. She even insisted she wear it in the tubby. I guess it needed a scrub too.
SO I was way past due but I finally got a new cell phone. I was going through my old phone and found TONS of pics that I don't think I ever put on here. So here they are...









First pigtails...
This picture makes me laugh (hard) every time I see it. We were home watching disney one day and some kids music video came on. Well I wasn't really paying attention and all the sudden Kels yelled out "Grammy" and was pointing to the TV. I rewound it and then paused it on this spot. Even to this day, she still thinks this is grammy...

Brittany took this picture and sent it to me while I was in Vegas last March. It remains one of my favorite pictures ever!











First pigtails...
This picture makes me laugh (hard) every time I see it. We were home watching disney one day and some kids music video came on. Well I wasn't really paying attention and all the sudden Kels yelled out "Grammy" and was pointing to the TV. I rewound it and then paused it on this spot. Even to this day, she still thinks this is grammy...
Brittany took this picture and sent it to me while I was in Vegas last March. It remains one of my favorite pictures ever!

2 comments:
i didn't know your mom was a disney star!!! lol!!
Kelsie is SO cute! I love looking at all of her pics! Cell phone pics are the best... Some of my favorite Harper pics are on my phone!
Post a Comment