When we were little my grandma sewed us a tent. It was the coolest thing ever! Its going to be hard to explain. I remember we had to put it over a card table and use a 2 liter bottle as the top arch. It was cool- trust me. SO in my ghetto-ness I decided to make a tent for Kels. Since I don't sew, I just got out our card table and threw a bunch of blankets over it. Kels had a blast! I think at one point there were 30 different toys hidden in there. This particular day I wasn't cool enough to be in the tent club. I got replaced by Kailee. Oh well... she fits better anyway. :)
Here is another picture and video of our Bob-Bob & Billsters. I LOVE Kelsie's giggle.
Kelsie loves strollers. We bought this one for Christmas last year. I used it a couple times at the zoo but it wasn't ever as wonderful as I had hoped. So because we had a pretty large vacation coming up, I decided to sell this one and buy a better one. Kels loves the new stroller (there will pictures of it in an upcoming vacay post). Here is one last picture of her in the old one. For some reason she looks so old to me in this picture. Oh wait... maybe because she's almost 3!!!!!
And sticky doesn't even begin to describe it...Yep, it was even in her hair and eyebrows (which she calls eyebrowns)
This was the only way I could think of to clean her. But it still didn't cut it. This was like the pre-treat cycle. She still had to have a spin wash (tubby) after.
This is my soon to be famous compser, Kelsie. She loves music and dancing and singing. She didn't get the piano part from me. I can't even play chopsticks. When she's a little older I'm gonna have our friend Abby give her piano lessons.
No comments:
Post a Comment