Emily turned 21! We were super lucky to be invited to her birthday dinner. And even more lucky that she brought Mister Kalo which meant we could bring our crazy kiddos. Not that Kale is crazy, he's not. He's so lovely comparatively (see below). I think its because they beat him. See the bruise. JK!!!! He got in a fight with the coffee table earlier that day and obviously lost.
CPK is one of our favorite places. The food is always
delish and its a perfect family place. Happy Birthday Em! We love U! Her blog puts mine to shame in the cute department and proves how much they love their little man.
Check it out here. 

This picture is a perfect image of the night. Brittany & I are just
cheezing it acting as if everything is cool.
Londy is like "quick, the old people aren't looking. I'm gonna steal this cup."
Kailee is pulling a classic
Kailee face and
Kels was jumping- SERIOUSLY JUMPING on the bench and giggling at the boys in the booth behind us. I'm really holding her down here. That smile on my says really is saying "I'm about to freaking lose it".
1 comment:
Woohoo for being legal baby! and thanks for coming! super fun night!
Post a Comment