My dad's mom (Grandma Reva) turned 80. We had such a fun day celebrating her birthday. We colored a bazillion eggs. Yes, we made a mess but I was especially amazed that not even 1 dye cup got tipped over. Everyone jumped in and put their creative touches in. Kels & Kailee had a blast coloring eggs! 


Kailee couldn't wait to eat an egg. I say "ew gross!!"
Then the girls had a tea & cake party. My grandma has had that little easy bake pretend cake since I was little and its always every kids favorite thing to play with there.
Then we sang happy birthday and ate delicious cup cakes.
We topped off the day playing outside with bubbles. It was snowing a little but that made it even more awesome. Have you ever played with bubbles in the snow? I highly recommend it!

My grandparents still live in the same house in Kamas that my dad grew up in. When my mom saw this picture she had a flashback. She said she remembered Brittany & I sitting on that same exact step when we were that little.



Kailee couldn't wait to eat an egg. I say "ew gross!!"
Then the girls had a tea & cake party. My grandma has had that little easy bake pretend cake since I was little and its always every kids favorite thing to play with there.
Then we sang happy birthday and ate delicious cup cakes.
We topped off the day playing outside with bubbles. It was snowing a little but that made it even more awesome. Have you ever played with bubbles in the snow? I highly recommend it!

My grandparents still live in the same house in Kamas that my dad grew up in. When my mom saw this picture she had a flashback. She said she remembered Brittany & I sitting on that same exact step when we were that little.
No comments:
Post a Comment