Thursday was Kelsie's 2nd day of preschool. Thursdays are always sharing days meaning she gets to bring something for show and tell. This week is RED week. Miss Kathryn has encouraged us to find something other than a toy. Here were the red items we found around the house. Do you know which one she chose to take???
Yep, the sunglasses!! But of course!!! I really tried to encourage her to take the super awesome red straw bowl but with glasses there is no contest.
She has homework and reading assignments every night. Plus different weeks they learn colors and are encouraged to wear those colors. And on top of all that sharing is Thursdays. I'm so worried I'm going to forget something so I put all the calendars on the front door so I can see them every day. I don't care if it looks tacky. Between Jerry's, Preschool & Gay's its going to be amazing if I don't completely lose my mind.
She is in the starfish class at preschool and came home with this project they made on the first day. So cute!
Kelsie comes home with so much work. I love it. One of these is from preschool and the other one did at Gay's. I love that she does school work at both places. She is going to be the smartest kid ever- as soon as she gains a little better control with her pencil. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment